How do I know which is best for MY Dog?!?? Click here to schedule some time to talk with me about it all, I'm here to help support and guide you.
More Training Options
Virtual training is great for a variety of reasons, one is that your dog is not affected by my presence, therefore giving me a more realistic view of any behavioral issues you are having with them, which will allow me to offer the best treatment plan for you both. Another is that they can focus better on you without the distraction of an unknown person there, allowing faster learning when teaching new behaviors. Using a webcam we can see each other and work one on one with you and your dog in detail. I have several options for working together virtually, please contact me and we can discuss your needs to determine the best route for you and your pup! Sessions start at $100, pricing varies depending on the best option for your needs.
This program is designed to work on specific behaviors; one or two may be addressed in each one-hour session. These sessions will take place in your home or at any other location deemed appropriate by both you and Angie. You will act as your dog's trainer in your own environment to increase your dog's willingness to perform each cue for you. **Sessions start at $150.00, pricing varies depending on the best option for your needs.. Follow-up email will be sent to you within 24 hours after each session with notes and tutorial videos for you to continue working with your dog.
I will work with your dog on the following basic good family foundational manners: Taking things nicely from your hand and controlling excess mouthiness (taking treats, playing with toys & while being petted), name recognition (attention), Sit, Down, Walking on a loose leash, Recall (coming when called), Wait, Off, Settle in a crate/on a mat, Leave it, Jumping issues, and Drop it/Give it. And anything else that we discuss &/or that clearly needs work during their time here with me.
This program starts at $3100. Let's set up a meeting to talk about the level of support you would like to receive (minimum stay in residence is 21 days).
All Residential Training programs include (at least):
- Picking your dog up at your house ** during our pick up session, I will be able to assess behaviors and get a clear picture of what you're wanting to improve and work on as I observe them in your home environment.
- Between days 14 and 18 while in the residential portion of the program you will come to do an initial behavior transfer session with your dog (+ every 7 days if they stay longer than the initial 21 days).
- Returning your dog back to your home** once the program is completed, at this time we will do a behavior transfer training session in your home.
- You also receive - 6 weeks of virtual support to further transfer behaviors and bond you together better as a working team (this is to begin within 2 weeks of completing their stay in the residential portion of the training program).
- You receive updates along with pictures during their stay plus a video playlist of them in training once their stay here is complete.
- Plus text &/or email support after the program is completed (trainer in your pocket coaching).
Interested in Residential Training for your Pup? Space is very limited for this program as I only have 1 or 2 pups here at a time so I can fully concentrate on their training, contact me today to get on the waitlist for the next opening on my calendar.
** "I live outside of Denton. Can you come to me for training"
Absolutely! The rate for locations outside the city limits, but still 20 miles or less from the Courthouse on the Square in Denton are at no extra charge. Locations beyond that add $1 per mile, rounded to the nearest whole mile. So, if your location is 25 miles away from the starting point, the rate would be an additional $10 added to your total. We use Google Maps to calculate the distance to the address where the training is to be done. Locations that require travel through areas of heavy delays, such as intense road construction, may accrue additional fees for time. We can advise you of that when discussing your location.